A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Tarik Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Tom Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tom Saad practices Family Medicine near Plainwell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Otsego, MI.
See Plainwell Primary Care Doctors.