Learn more about Dr. Tom Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Tarik Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Tom Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tom Saad practices Family Medicine near Plainwell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Otsego, MI.
See Plainwell Family Physicians.