A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Stathakios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Stathakios, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathakios graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stathakios has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Stathakios MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom Stathakios practice?
- Dr. Tom Stathakios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Stathakios practices Anesthesiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Tampa, FL.
See Novi Anesthesiologists.