Learn more about Dr. Tom Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Sun, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sun
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Hong-Chih Sun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom H. Sun practice?
- Dr. Tom Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Sun practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.