A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Sun, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Hong-Chih Sun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom H. Sun practice?
- Dr. Tom Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Sun practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.