A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Sun, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Sun has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tom Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom H. Sun practice?
Dr. Tom Sun practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Thomas Sun, Dr. Tomas Sun, Dr. Tommie Sun, Dr. Tommy Sun