Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon

Nov 2nd, 2012

I was ready to consider giving up driving because of cataracts, and had given up driving at night. After Dr. Sun gave me the interocular lens transplants, I had perfect eyesight in one eye and almost perfect in the other and I had no need for glasses. I understand at that many doctors do this operation, but my experience is with him. What he did for me vision is nothing short of a miracle.

The best in my opinion ! show details The best in my opinion !
Oct 12th, 2012

I can not say enough how pleased we were with my mothers eye surgery.For many years my mother, who was also a diabetic, thought that her vision was due to her diabetes.She thought that for twenty or so years,her vision was due to high sugar levels and pretty much determined that herself.After seeing Dr. Sun, He let her know that she had double catarac in both eyes and that it was not at all due to her diabetes ! She had the eye surgery and with much sucess was able to see as well as when she was a teen !I am writing this for her, she passed away in May of 2011 from a non related reason, I will never forget how happy she was after the surgery being able to see like never before.I am blessed to say that my mother was an organ donor, I am very pleased to have received a certificate regarding the donation of my mothers eyes to someone who can now see.Thank you Dr. Sun ! you are terrific !My family is very greatful to you and to God ! that you made her last days a wonderful time.

This RN loves him show details This RN loves him
Oct 26th, 2011

He is excellent in all ways, so is his staff. Fantastic bedside manner. Wait time varies, sometimes a bit long, a couple of times too long, other times went right in. Probably depends on his surgical schedule. But comfortable and pleasant waiting area. Can take a while to get an appt for routine checks, but that's what happens when docs are so good.