Overall Review

2.8

September 2nd, 2014
Changing doctors
I do not like the office, it is dirty, and there is no seperating sick patients from non sick patients in the waiting room. The wait time is astronomical! Always at least a hour and a half wait. Today we had the very first appt at 9:00 am we weren't called back until 9:45, it is now 10:30 am and we still haven't seen the doctor. I don't understand if he comes in late to work everyday or what but it's very unprofessional! When you have the very first appt of the day you think you won't have to wait long! When he does come in he's very fast and doesn't say much. Needless to say we will be switching doctors!

July 18th, 2012
I was very pleased with the overall experience with the Dr and staff at the office. He was very attentive and did not appear to be rushed and really listened to me to provide an accurate treatment. His staff was friendly and very helpful in making sure I understood all office procedures. I will be continuing all my care with Dr. Tarkenton and recommending him to friends and family as well.

August 27th, 2011
dr. Tarkenton
Dr.Tarkenton is a very good dr. The only thing why his rating is so bad is because of the staff that he has. They are rude,slow when it comes to get any papers from them they lie to you and dont send you anything!!!!also mary needs to learn how to work in a Dr. Office and learn some maners when talking to parents. Its sad when you work for a doctor and you dont know anything and the only thing you said is "I will call you later" and never does