A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Tassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Tassakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tassakis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Tassakis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Tassakis practice?
- Dr. Tom Tassakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Tassakis practices Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Gastroenterologists.