A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Tassakis is Excellent. Dr. Tassakis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tassakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tom Tassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Tassakis practice?
Dr. Tom Tassakis practices Emergency Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Vineland Urgent Care Centers and Vineland Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Thomas Tassakis, Dr. Tomas Tassakis, Dr. Tommie Tassakis, Dr. Tommy Tassakis