A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Tassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Tassakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tassakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Tassakis practice?
Dr. Tom Tassakis practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ.
See Vineland Emergency Physicians, Vineland Internists, and Vineland Gastroenterologists.