A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Tassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Tassakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassakis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tassakis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Tassakis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Tassakis practice?
- Dr. Tom Tassakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Tassakis practices Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ.
See Vineland Gastroenterologists.