A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Wachtel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bloodless Medicine Geriatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Univ De Louis Pasteur, Uer Sci Med, Strasbourg 407-18 Pr 1918.
Dr. Wachtel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Jeffrey Wachtel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom J. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Tom Wachtel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Wachtel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Foster, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Foster Internists and Foster Geriatric Doctors.