A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Yan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Yan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Dejian Yan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tom D. Yan practice?
- Dr. Tom Yan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Yan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.