A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Yan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Yan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Dejian Yan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tom D. Yan practice?
- Dr. Tom Yan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Yan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.