A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Yu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom C Yu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Tom Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Yu practices Anesthesiology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Anesthesiologists.