A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Yu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom C. Yu practice?
Dr. Tom Yu practices Anesthesiology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Anesthesiologists.