A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayala
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Ayala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ayala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas H Ayala MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tomas H. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Tomas Ayala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Ayala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.