A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Ayala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ayala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Henrique Ayala MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tomas H. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Tomas Ayala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Ayala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.