A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Berl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Berl, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Berl graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas R Berl MD is a male Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas R. Berl practice?
- Dr. Tomas Berl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Berl practices Nephrology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Nephrologists.