A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Berl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Berl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Berl graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomas R. Berl practice?
Dr. Tomas Berl practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Urology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Nephrologists, Aurora General Practitioners, and Aurora Urologists.