A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Coronado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Coronado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Coronado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Coronado MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas Coronado practice?
- Dr. Tomas Coronado has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Coronado practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.