Learn more about Dr. Tomas Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Coronado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coronado
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coronado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Coronado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Coronado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Coronado MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas Coronado practice?
- Dr. Tomas Coronado has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Coronado practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.