A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Coronado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Coronado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Coronado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coronado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomas Coronado practice?
Dr. Tomas Coronado practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.