A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Dvorak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Dvorak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Dvorak, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorak graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dvorak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Dvorak MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas Dvorak practice?
- Dr. Tomas Dvorak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Dvorak practices Radiation Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists.