Dr. Tomas Friedrich Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tomas Friedrich?

June 8th, 2016

Egregious

I was a patient here for many years. In saying that, I believed that I had no voice. Now I know better. Friedrich is unprofessional in the way he treats his patients and staff. He didn't listen to what I had to say in answer to his questions. He would rather you get your meds from his office instead of the pharmacy. I have heard him swear at patients as well as his staff. He would tell me how to fill out paperwork so he wouldn't get into trouble with the AMA. I noticed there wrre charges to my insurance that he never did. There is so much I could say about this person but I will keep it short. Don't go to him! There are doctors out there that truly care.

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Friedrich is a very compatenet medical professionals. Very knowledgeable in the field with strong knowledge on skin disorders.

July 30th, 2015

WORSE THAN TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 star rating I would. This man REALLY should not be practicing. Wish I would have read some reviews before I saw him. He was accused of sexual assault and pleaded guilty. 9 women accused him at this time (2008). I think he thought I was a "plant" because I always ask my husband to stay. It is VERY easy to get an appointment. There is a reason. I think if anyone is seeing him for something other than pain meds (which I as not) I would find it hard to understand after 1 office visit. Even his office staff seemed to try to discourage me (you could tell they were afraid of him)

March 10th, 2015

I have to share about my doctor's visit this morning. I don't normally get skeeved easily but I was So this morning. I'm sorry this is long but I have to vent. I needed to make an appt. with a dermatologist and couldn't get anywhere quickly. Amazingly, I got in the next day with Fredrich Tomas on Queen Street. I was thankful...until I got there. I can't believe the health dept. has not closed it down. It smelled like a funeral parlor for one. I could overlook that easily. I could overlook that it hasn't been renovated or updated in 40 years. Looked like he was very much trying to keep costs down. I get that. Their billing and financial policies were unlike anything I've ever seen. They charge YOU to call in the script.$10 They keep meds there and prefer you buy them from the office. They will not submit the meds costs to the insurance. You can pick up a paper script and take it to the pharmacy though. No electronic medical records--old timed folders. You pay up front before they bill the insurance co. I'm ok with that too as long as the rate is in line with the insurance co. permitted fees. I'm not sure it was. AND Then I went in the back. Old, grungy. Floors so ancient. Penny pinching all over. No paper on the table except at the head. I was asked to put on a moomoo silky robe...with old blood stains. Not a disposable paper gown. Looks like others probably wore it before me that day. I had to sit on the table. <shudder> Doc came in-- didn't wash his hands and proceeded to touch me. Ewww. Then he told me he was going to schedule me for surgery in THAT office to have a couple moles removed. Even the nurses had old, yellowed and worn scrubs. It was a bit Twilight zone like. Sorry I just had to get this out.

December 28th, 2014

1/4

I continue to see this doctor every 8 weeks but it isn't because I like him; frankly i agree with EVERY post on here. When I first started seeing him it felt like my appts were rushed so I started timing them: going every 8 wks for 3 years, my longest apt time was 5 minutes and 47 seconds; the shortest was 4 minutes and 32 seconds. At $100 a visit, I did the math: he makes upwards of $20 A MINUTE when he sees me. He will try to push you into getting blood work done and RXs filled at the office--DON'T allow them to do this to u--go where your insurance covers these services!! My biggest health issue is migraine headaches and the ONLY reason I keep seeing this man is bc he treats me w the same pain shot at his office in 5 mins that I'd have to wait 5 hrs for in any ER and I can almost always get an appt the day of if I wake up w a severe migraine. Being able to avoid the ER at all costs as a migraineur is worth the hassle I put up with by having this guy as a doctor. If you want someone with bedside manner that has compassion and answers all your questions, this doctor is NOT for you.

December 17th, 2014

DRUG DEALER

DR Friedrich was what he called my pain management doctor.This doctor sells narcotics right out of his office! He puts you on percocet and valium and makes you buy it right there out of his office and wont take your insurance to pay for them!Every 3 months wants bloodwork done there and charges me 320.00 everytime!I couldnt afford the blood work there this month so I used my insurance and went somewhere else to have it done. The doctor was so mad that I didnt do it there and spend the 320.00 that he kicked me out of the practice and tried saying it was cause I signed a narcotics contract and went to the hospital and got 10 hydrocodone pills. Do not see this doctor!!!!

October 1st, 2013

CAN'T PRINT IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have read these reviews before I went to see this PERSON. I STRONGLY AGREE with ALL the above reviews. I was charged for an office visit of $100.00 . This person never looked at me. Did NOT respond to my questions. I told him I was very dissatified with his treatment, sent me elsewhere. He also charged me a $10.00 for late rescheduleing . In other words I canceled an appoitment and then went back. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 24th, 2012

Dr Thomas Friedrich

April 19th, 2012

Horrible. Don't waste your time and money!!

Dr. Friedrich spends as little time with you as possible. The entire time you're speaking, he cuts you off to get to the next point. He's also too quick to diagnose problems, often diagnosing before hearing all of your symptoms. He's also demeaning to women (calls them "sweetheart and honey"). Submits lab work to labs WITHOUT verifying that they accept your insurance and then sticks you with the bill!! Go elsewhere, this outdated office has nothing good to show accept a few very nice females who are unfortunate enough to work there.

March 23rd, 2012

He is really quite awful. He seems annoyed by the patient's very presence. Insists on seeing you every 2 weeks whether you need to or not. I take a thyroid medicine which I've taken for 30 years and need to take every day. It is a common problem yet he will not renew my prescription unless I come in for an office visit every 2 weeks. Scheduled me for a physical that I did not need buy which would have been covered by my insurance then said it was not a physical it was an "extended" office visit. All he did was go over blood work and have his nurse clean my ears. She said they did not need to be cleaned but proceeded to squirt water in the for 20 minutes.

January 12th, 2012

Greed motivated pratice

I have read all the reviews and thought I'd share mine also. I must say that all are pretty accurate. Without name calling, this Doctor has questionable ethics. Among other things, he falsely advertises to get you in to get your money. While searching for a dermatologist his name came up. When I called his office, I was told that while he is no Dermatologist, they will gladly schedule an appointment so that he can recommend one. My wife has had 3 appointments with him, all of which were for the same misdiagnosed ailment (bronchitis). After each visit he "highly" recommends purchasing his Rx from his office even after you tell him you have abetter pharmacy.There are a list of many more complaints, but be warned he is not there for you, he is there for the money.

August 16th, 2011

in an out and here's what u owe me

The dr gets them in an out faster there out quicker he gets his money and some of the office staff is rude sometimes I think he guesses and sends them on there way and taking there money ASAP