A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Griebling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Griebling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griebling
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Griebling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Griebling, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griebling graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griebling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas L Griebling MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas L. Griebling practice?
- Dr. Tomas Griebling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Griebling practices Urology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.