A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Griebling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Griebling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Griebling, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griebling graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griebling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Lindor Griebling MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tomas L. Griebling practice?
- Dr. Tomas Griebling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Griebling practices Urology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.