A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Griebling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Griebling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Griebling, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griebling graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griebling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griebling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomas L. Griebling practice?
Dr. Tomas Griebling practices Urology, Neurology, and Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Urologists, Kansas City Neurologists, and Kansas City Surgeons.