Dr. Tomas Hernandez-Mejia MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pasco, WA

June 11th, 2014
Stay at home Mom
Recently delivered by Dr. Hernandez switching from another Dr. due to wanting to deliver at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Making this change was difficult but no regrets. Too bad this is my last child. His bed side manners and professionalism were phenomenal. His staff was very courteous and tended to my needs especially their nursing staff. They were all very kind, made each visit special and answering all my questions on a timely manner. The only office I know of that has a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician in house. Dr. Kates made it even easier for my transition. Thank you Riverview OB GYN and staff. By the way whoever is putting those dumb posts about Dr. Hernandez personal life needs to "GET A LIFE" themselves. Words absolutely cannot describe how great Dr. Hernandez is.

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Hernandez was an amazing doctor. The only problem I had with his office was his nurse practitioner (Jessica) she was kind of rude and at times not helpful. Be prepared you won't see him often til the end since he is the only dr. in the office.

August 22nd, 2011
Long standing pt.
I want to say I see Dr Hernandez and he is great M.D. He has great bed side manner and I feel he meets the expectations of his patients. His quality of care is is exceptional. GREAT PHYSICIAN!!! I know sometimes I have to see the Nurse Practioner but understanding I will have him at my delivery is what counts since he is a solo provider. WONDERFUL STAFF. His personal life has no comparison to what a great physician he truely is.

May 1st, 2011
Happy with Dr. Hernandez
Well I already had 2 children and he has been my doctor since the first one, I like this doctor very much and specially his staff, they are so nice. I'm pregnant with my third child and once again He's my doctor. I have to be honest the only thing that really frustrates me is that the waiting time is awful long. Other than that Dr. Hernandez and Staff are great. Specially Jaime.

February 22nd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I saw Dr. Hernandez and was instantly impressed with his kindness and thorough approach to helping me solve pain I had been experiencing for months. M ...

September 7th, 2010
Love this doctor!!
Dr.Hernandez delivered all 3 of my children. Even with complications during and after delivery he was awesome!!! His bedside manner and professionalis ...

May 11th, 2010
I just delivered my first baby with Dr. Hernandez, and had a great experience, couldn't be happier. Baby was delivered with forceps, all the nurses at the hospital said he's the only doc they'd let use the forceps on them. My baby went to the NICU, and Dr. H came by multiple times to check on me and her. Their office staff is great, very friendly and helpful. For the other reviewers that complained about the wait at the office or not seeing the doctor at every appointment... you have to remember, he delivers babies! And babies come on their own schedule! Yes, it can be annoying when you are waiting for 30 minutes and end up seeing the midwife, but when it's you in labor, you'll want Dr. H to come running! And he does!

October 12th, 2009
A real doctor
I was seeing another set of doctors in the area and I didnt like how you ended up seeing a different doctor every visit, so a friend recommended me to Dr. Hernandez. I like him very much. He took time to explain to me and my husband my particular situation. The office staff helped us tremendously and the billing office took time to help us deal with some insurance questions we didnt know about. I have recommended to 3 other friends and they are just as satified as I am. Dr. Hernandez has a new office and getting to it is a snap. I dont have to fight traffic.

November 17th, 2008
I went to this doctor based on recommendations from others. This is my first pregnancy and all I heard was nothing but praise for this doctor. Boy was I wrong! Their waiting times are horrible, their front office staff is rude, the nurses are rude and I have seen the doctor only one time. What a mistake to go to this doctor.