Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomas Hernandez
Dr. Tomas Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Doctor's Community Hospital and Prince George's Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomas Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tomas Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Mehrdad Mostaan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Thomas Bensinger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi46
Dr. Peter Stengel
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi21