A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Madrilejos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Madrilejos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrilejos
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madrilejos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrilejos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrilejos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Lodi Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Almonte Madrilejos MD and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tomas A. Madrilejos practice?
- Dr. Tomas Madrilejos has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Madrilejos practices General Practice near Medina, OH.
See Medina General Practitioners.