A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Madrilejos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Madrilejos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrilejos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrilejos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Lodi Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Almonte Madrilejos MD and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tomas A. Madrilejos practice?
- Dr. Tomas Madrilejos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Madrilejos practices General Practice near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Medina General Practitioners.