A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Murillo is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Murillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Alberto Murillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tomas A. Murillo practice?
- Dr. Tomas Murillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Murillo practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.