Overall Review

no change

April 9th, 2014
It takes understanding
I had passed from doctor to doctor most of whom just wanted to do tests rather than listen; he just listened, make me feel comfortable and even made me laugh. He suggested a plan and explained his reasoning. It made sense, for the first time in a while it made sense, so thanks, a very grateful patient.

April 22nd, 2013
Review
Dr. Tomas is an excellent physician with a number of attributes not often found in practitioners.: he listens to what the patient has to say about their condition! Way too often a physician crowds in as many patients in a day as possible for billing purposes but they forget that the patient can provide very useful information that will lead to better quality care and outcomes. Dr. Tomas also responds to any inquiry almost immediately. I have sent information to him overnight not expecting to hear back for a day or two at best but was surprised to have a response back in minutes! That's service. Dr. Tomas is truly interested in your well being and health. I highly recommend this physician.

August 7th, 2011
My Internist was concerned about my risk of having early heart disease as my dad had an early heart attack. He advised a specialist. I saw Dr. Neilan on a Friday, he was really worried about my heart exam, he said he heard an extra sound and advised me to have a stress test. The test showed something was not right and I had a heart catheter test, it showed a critical narrowing and it was fixed. I am feeling great and am very thankful.

April 18th, 2009
Excellent manner and attitude

April 4th, 2009
Random Interaction
Genuinely nice person with a terrific manner, took a lot of time listening to me and it paid off, am 100% better