Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomas Pattugalan
Dr. Tomas Pattugalan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arverne, NY, with other offices in Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pattugalan is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. Dr. Pattugalan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomas Pattugalan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tomas Pattugalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arverne, NY.
Dr. Jeongwon Kim
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Arverne, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhry
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Arverne, NY 0 mi46
Dr. Salima Alwani
Arverne, NY 0 mi16