A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Pla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pla
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pla graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Pla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Antonio Pla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tomas A. Pla practice?
- Dr. Tomas Pla has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tomas Pla practices General Practice near Riviera Beach, FL.