A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Pla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pla graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Pla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas Antonio Pla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tomas A. Pla practice?
- Dr. Tomas Pla has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tomas Pla practices General Practice near Riviera Beach, FL.