Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomas Rodriguez Molinet
Dr. Tomas Rodriguez Molinet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, WV, with other offices in Palm Springs, FL and West Palm Beach, FL (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez Molinet is affiliated with United Hospital Center, United Hospital Center and Saint Mary's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomas Rodriguez Molinet has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tomas Rodriguez Molinet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Jonathan Stanley
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bridgeport, WV 0 mi6
Dr. Eduardo Castillo Del Castillo
Bridgeport, WV 0 mi10
Dr. Sean Keesee
Bridgeport, WV 0 mi12