A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Saucedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Saucedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Saucedo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saucedo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saucedo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas O Saucedo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomas O. Saucedo practice?
- Dr. Tomas Saucedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomas Saucedo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons.