A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomas Saucedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Saucedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saucedo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saucedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Saucedo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saucedo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saucedo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas O Saucedo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomas O. Saucedo practice?
- Dr. Tomas Saucedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Saucedo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons.