Learn more about Dr. Tomas Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomas Silber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomas Silber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomas J Silber MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tomas J. Silber practice?
- Dr. Tomas Silber has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomas Silber practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Adolescent Specialists.