Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Nov 6th, 2014

He was wonderful with my daughter. Thank you!

Excellence! show details Excellence!
by Crystal Standley on Aug 1st, 2013

Dr Tredici did eye surgery on my 8 month old son. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my little boy! He explained everything well and was extremely reassuring!! I wish there were 10 stars to give him!

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by JV on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Tredici was amazingly thorough and articulate in diagnosing my daughter's eye condition. He quickly identified something that had been missed by several doctors over the years. His was very caring toward our daughter and was very prompt in getting us in to see another specialist within 24 hours (not an easy feat!). I wholeheartedly believe that his expertise, attention to detail, and prompt and accurate diagnosis saved my daughter's remaining eyesight. For that we will be forever grateful to him.

Be cautious! show details Be cautious!
Nov 7th, 2011

My daughter was referred to this doctor when she was a year old. One of her eyes had been rotating out, alighnment was not correct. We saw him 2 times and both times he said that he could not treat something if he could not see it. (even though I explained time and time again what I was seeing at home). He told me that he saw many other patients everyday with worse conditions and he made me feel like I was wasting his time and making an issue out of nothing. A year later, I took my daughter to another specialist because the problem is still happening and within 5 minutes the new dr had her diagnosed and a treatment plan set. He even mentioned that if she were diagnosed earlier, we could have began the patch earlier. Imagine that, if she would have been diagnosed when I originally brought her in, we could have a year of patch treatment already.

Parent of two little patients show details Parent of two little patients
Sep 10th, 2009