Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Spinal Fractures and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrejuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrejuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital Psych Unit
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrejuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk practice?
Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Hudson Anesthesiologists, Hudson Pain Management Doctors, and Hudson Physiatrists.