A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrejuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Andrejuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital Psych Unit
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk practice?
- Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomasz Andrejuk practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Hudson Anesthesiologists and Hudson Pain Management Doctors.