Internist

3.0

by Barbara Giordano on Jan 29th, 2015

Was very unpleasant. He told me my nervous tic was annoying. Walked out of office when he was done without saying anything. I had to find the nurse to see if he was finished. Horrible experience with him.

Check Your Issues At The Door, Doctor show details Check Your Issues At The Door, Doctor
Aug 8th, 2014

I had seen this doctor once before and he seemed grumpy but appeared to be an overall good clinician. The next time I saw him, however, He came into the room with what appeared to be a big chip on his shoulder. He seemed angry and in a rush. To be fair, I think he was trying to help me but eventually (though I did nothing to provoke him) he blew up at me. I was shocked and continued to allow him to verbally lambast me quite loudly, where he finally stood up and walked out of the room. Needless to say I was very sick and in need of medical assistance, yelling at me was not at all helpful, or, professional. Also, needless to say, I won't ever return to this doctor. I already have a new doctor who is a good clinician and treats me with respect.