Dr. Tomasz Grochowalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tomasz Grochowalski?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Tomasz Grochowalski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015

Wasn't satisfied

I visited the Dr. many years ago several times and found someone new. It seems he didn't want to address any issues. If you have earache, "go see an ear, nose, and throat Dr." , Backache? " Go see a back Dr", Stomach problem? "Go see a stomach guy". I thought what do I need you for? So if all you need is a RX for high cholesterol you'll be fine with him.

January 29th, 2015

Was very unpleasant. He told me my nervous tic was annoying. Walked out of office when he was done without saying anything. I had to find the nurse to see if he was finished. Horrible experience with him.

August 8th, 2014

Check Your Issues At The Door, Doctor

I had seen this doctor once before and he seemed grumpy but appeared to be an overall good clinician. The next time I saw him, however, He came into the room with what appeared to be a big chip on his shoulder. He seemed angry and in a rush. To be fair, I think he was trying to help me but eventually (though I did nothing to provoke him) he blew up at me. I was shocked and continued to allow him to verbally lambast me quite loudly, where he finally stood up and walked out of the room. Needless to say I was very sick and in need of medical assistance, yelling at me was not at all helpful, or, professional. Also, needless to say, I won't ever return to this doctor. I already have a new doctor who is a good clinician and treats me with respect.

September 14th, 2017