Dr. Tomasz Gutowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Gutowski has performed two surgeries on me and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had. The first time I met him it was during the most terrifying time of my life, I had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I walked into his office in tears, I had no idea what I was facing, I was scared. He was amazing, he patiently talked about my surgical options, answered my questions and explained the process. He's so kind and doesn't rush you. When it came time for my gallbladder to be removed he was my surgeon of choice. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon.

July 8th, 2014
Amazing!!
I recently had a Cholecystectomy and this was my first major surgery. Dr. Gutowski and his team were awesome. From consult to post op, they so helpful and professional and personable. Had no worries very confident in their abilities. He also has an amazing team working with him. Thank you!!

November 15th, 2012
Terrible Doctor "DONT SEE HIM"
This doctor is a terrible doctor. He has absolutely no bedside manner. He did a surgical procedure on me recently. He barely explained this procedure to me before surgery and did not he tell me what to expect after surgery. He provided absolutely no post surgical care. I didnt even get a post operative phone call after surgery as you are supposed to. He was not one bit worried about how or if I was healing. I called his office to complain about pain and swelling that was keeping me from sleeping and I was told that this is normal and to just wait it out. The medicine he prescribed to me at the Hospital I was allergic to and he refused to change out my medication to ease my pain nor give me any advice on how to ease the pain. He said there was no other medicine in the world he could give me! Seriously how many different types of drugs are on the market to ease pain! Only a few days after surgery he expected me to be fully recovered. What a joke! This doctor will never come near me again or any of my family members. He cut me open, sewed me up and left me to deal with the rest on my own. Apparently his job was done! My advice to anyone planning on having this doctor perform surgery on you Please think twice about it!