A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nylk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nylk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nylk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nylk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nylk, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nylk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Nylk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Nylk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Nylk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nylk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nylk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Sparks Internists and Sparks Cardiologists.