A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nylk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nylk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nylk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nylk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nylk, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nylk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Nylk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Nylk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Nylk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nylk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nylk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Sparks Internists and Sparks Cardiologists.