A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Okon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Okon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Okon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Okon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomasz R Okon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tomasz R. Okon practice?
- Dr. Tomasz Okon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomasz Okon practices Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists.