A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Timek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Timek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Timek graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Timek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomasz A Timek MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomasz A. Timek practice?
- Dr. Tomasz Timek has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomasz Timek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.