A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Timek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Timek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Surgical critical care
Education & Awards
Dr. Timek graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Timek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomasz Andrzej Timek MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomasz A. Timek practice?
- Dr. Tomasz Timek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomasz Timek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.