Learn more about Dr. Tomasz Timek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomasz Timek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Timek graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Timek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomasz A Timek MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomasz A. Timek practice?
- Dr. Tomasz Timek has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomasz Timek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.