Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Mar 12th, 2015

great doctor, staff is below par, unorganized, & lack office professionalism, experienced too many common errors.

Greatest Doctor in area! show details Greatest Doctor in area!
by Super Happy Patient! on Mar 22nd, 2014

If you are looking for a awesome doctor, see Dr Tomeka Russell in Prattville. My husband and I have been seeing her for 8 years now. She is the most caring Christian Doctor you will ever find! She actually takes the time to listen to you and take care of all your needs at each appointment. It's not any of this "Well you will have to make another appointment for this or that because I don't have time now." She has never says that. She may run behind but she takes her time with each and every patient with love from her heart. Dr Russell is the best!

Jul 18th, 2012

She's the best doctor I've ever been to. She spends time with her patients, getting to know them and their lifestyles. I never feel like just a number with her.

The chosen one show details The chosen one
Jun 16th, 2011

She is the greatest doctor I have ever had!She has a heart of GOLD and I thank God that I can call her my doctor.

Nov 11th, 2009

Dr. Russell is great. She is very caring, down to earth, knowledgeable; everything you would want in a primary care physician. She is the best physician I have ever had.