Learn more about Dr. Tomer Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomer Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomer Mark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- POEMS Syndrome
- Plasma Cell Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Mark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomer Mark MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tomer Mark practice?
- Dr. Tomer Mark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomer Mark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.