A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomer Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomer Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomer Singer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Singer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomer Singer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tomer Singer practice?
- Dr. Tomer Singer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tomer Singer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.