Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomer Singer
Dr. Tomer Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and New York, NY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Singer is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. Dr. Singer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomer Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Tomer Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Gabriel San Roman
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Matthew Cohen
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
New York, NY 0 mi24