A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomi Prvulovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomi Prvulovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomi Prvulovic, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prvulovic graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prvulovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomi T Prvulovic MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic practice?
- Dr. Tomi Prvulovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomi Prvulovic practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Warwick Anesthesiologists.