A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomi Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomi Wall, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomi Wall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Port-Wine Stain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomi Wall practice?
Dr. Tomi Wall practices Dermatology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Dermatologists.