A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomi Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomi Wall, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomi Wall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Port-Wine Stain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomi Wall MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tomi Wall practice?
- Dr. Tomi Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomi Wall practices Dermatology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Dermatologists.