A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomislav Dragovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, Hematology/Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragovich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dragovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practice?
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.