Learn more about Dr. Tomislav Dragovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dragovich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dragovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragovich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dragovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practice?
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.