A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomislav Dragovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, Hematology/Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragovich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dragovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practice?
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Oncologists, and Gilbert Hematologists.