Learn more about Dr. Tomislav Dragovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dragovich
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dragovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragovich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dragovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practice?
- Dr. Tomislav Dragovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tomislav Dragovich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.