A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihaljevic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mihaljevic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic practice?
- Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tomislav Mihaljevic practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.