Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino
Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manahawkin, NJ, with another office in Manahawkin, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Papa Rugino is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center, Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.
Dr. Robert Terranova
Manahawkin, NJ 0.24 mi46
Dr. Eric Berger
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Manahawkin, NJ 0.43 mi30
Dr. Lamberto Tan
Manahawkin, NJ 0.55 mi44