A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa Rugino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Papa Rugino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino practice?
- Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino practices Neurology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Huntington, WV.
See Manahawkin Neurologists.