Learn more about Dr. Tommy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Allen Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tommy A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Tommy Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Brown practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.