Learn more about Dr. Tommy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Allen Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tommy A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Tommy Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Brown practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.