A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Coffman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Coffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Coffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Mills Coffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy M. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Tommy Coffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Coffman practices Ophthalmology near Palm Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.