Dr. Tommy Coffman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tommy Coffman?

THE BEST

Posted on March 25th, 2017

After my parents received excellent care from Dr. Coffman I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. He and his staff have always been professional and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone with eye problems of any kind. His experience and kindness will keep this family coming back !!

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Office visit for my husband. It was a very good experience in all aspects. Dr. Coffman made sure that all questions were answered to out satisfaction. Very nice bedside manner.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I haven't needed reading glasses since I had surgery with Tecnis Multi focal lens. surgeon and technology are the best!

a real third world facility , if your insurance allows it i would go elseware

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr Coffman , did a cataract surgery on my right eye and left me blind, I needed to see a retina specialist right away need emergency surgery to repair this botched up supposedly simple procedure.8 months later and I am still having problems.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Very competent specialist who quickly addressed the main issue and noted a less obvious secondary issue as well.

Steven

Posted on May 9th, 2015

This is a third world facility. Dr Coffman is 73 year old and still doing cataract surgery, I just had mine done and he destroyed my right eye, I am now blind from a simple operation. I now need corrective surgery and can only hope for a good outcome. I now am going to a first rate medical center in boca. Their reitner doctor scheduled me for another surgery without pre follow up visit, not checking my eye pressure etc. this facility is dirty and the staff are indifferent and only stay because they need a job. Be ware if you value your eyes find a first rate center or doctor.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

DO NOT come here. Long wait time, the place is dirty and disgusting, the doctor is rude, spent about 4 minutes with me, didn't listen and just talked over me- almost brushed me off actually. Staff is rude, so many patients you can tell they are flustered and stressed, I almost felt sorry for them. I do not trust this man or this practice. DO NOT seek your eye care at this practice. I wish someone had told me.

Posted on March 13th, 2017