Overall Review

2.6

November 11th, 2015
a real third world facility , if your insurance allows it i would go elseware
Dr Coffman , did a cataract surgery on my right eye and left me blind, I needed to see a retina specialist right away need emergency surgery to repair this botched up supposedly simple procedure.8 months later and I am still having problems.

October 5th, 2015
Very competent specialist who quickly addressed the main issue and noted a less obvious secondary issue as well.

May 9th, 2015
Steven
This is a third world facility. Dr Coffman is 73 year old and still doing cataract surgery, I just had mine done and he destroyed my right eye, I am now blind from a simple operation. I now need corrective surgery and can only hope for a good outcome. I now am going to a first rate medical center in boca. Their reitner doctor scheduled me for another surgery without pre follow up visit, not checking my eye pressure etc. this facility is dirty and the staff are indifferent and only stay because they need a job. Be ware if you value your eyes find a first rate center or doctor.

February 12th, 2015
DO NOT come here. Long wait time, the place is dirty and disgusting, the doctor is rude, spent about 4 minutes with me, didn't listen and just talked over me- almost brushed me off actually. Staff is rude, so many patients you can tell they are flustered and stressed, I almost felt sorry for them. I do not trust this man or this practice. DO NOT seek your eye care at this practice. I wish someone had told me.

February 12th, 2015
Concerned Patient
Horrible experience, I would never recommend this place even to my worst enemy. It is a fish market. There is no concern for patients at this practice. There are 100s of patients going into this clinic everyday, many are disgruntled even in the waiting areas regarding the wait times. The owner of the practice is the main cataract surgeon and he should not be practicing anymore. He is much too old to be doing this. He spends about 1-2 minutes with you, as a patient, and leaves the technician to explain everything. Very bad way to run a practice, I would never return. The aesthetics are disgusting, there must be mold growing in the exam rooms, the exam chairs are torn and dirty. And the equipment is dirty and old. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS PRACTICE. TAKE YOUR EYE HEALTH CONCERNS ELSEWHERE!