A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Dinh, General/Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Dinh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Dinh MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tommy Dinh practice?
- Dr. Tommy Dinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Dinh practices Surgery near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Sun City Surgeons.