General/Laparoscopic Surgeon
Video profile

Thank you Dr. Dinh! show details Thank you Dr. Dinh!
by Aimee Von Zup on Dec 11th, 2015

Dr. Dinh was the only doctor over a four month period that believed me. He was the only one able to diagnose my very rare disease. Other doctors treated me like I was crazy or someone looking for pain meds. He was able to diagnose my disease and fix it. For the first time in six months, I am pain free

by Leslie on Nov 3rd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tommy Dinh, MD. I had a large hernia and he was able to take care of it with me as an outpatient. I am 4 weeks from surgery now and doing very well. He knows what he's doing and does it very well. He is a very nice and compassionate person.

by CARMEN PUJOLS on Oct 13th, 2015

There aren't enough words to thank this wonderful caring doctor. I had a breast lump that was questionable and was scheduled for surgery. The day of surgery, I see Dr. Dinh standing at the foot of my bed reading his notes and then came to my side to further check my breast. It was determined by checking prior to surgery that a radical was not needed. His new diagnosis after treatment with antibiotic resulted in reduction of mass. It turned out to be an abscess which he just drained and packed. I didn't have to loose breast tissue. He is so compassionate and caring. You will be blessed with the care he gives. He could have made more money if he did the radical, but his patient was more important. THANK YOU FOR CARING DR. T. DINH

Hemorrhoidectomy show details Hemorrhoidectomy
by Dan on Aug 11th, 2015

Had surgery with Dr. Dinh and he did an amazing job. Started with a less invasive surgery that didn't work which led to a more invasive surgery and he did great. Though I wouldn't want anyone to have a hemorrhoidectomy if you had to I fully recommend him.

by Marion Jonker , Hemet, CA on Feb 6th, 2010

Dr. Dinh treats each patient with quiet confidence, compassion, empathy, and the best bedside manner I've ever encountered. If surgery is in my future, he's my guy!He and I have been in surgery 6 times, and I'm a 9 Yr. Breast Cancer Survivor thanks to Dr. Dinh, he is not only my doctor, he is my friend!

Sep 30th, 2009

Explains things well, good surgeon