Dr. Tommy Duncan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2017
great dr.
I have had Dr. Duncan and my PCP for quite a number of years and I love him. Even though I don't have to see him very often, He always remembers who I am when I come in and most of my medial history without having to consult his notes. He takes time to listen to your complaints and is willing to work with you according to your needs. He has a wonderful bedside manner and has been able to help me with all my needs and/or referrals as I have needed them.

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Duncan is an excellent doctor and a nice man. Would recommend.

March 11th, 2014
Never disappointed.
I have been going to see Dr. Duncan since he opened his practice at this location. He is always attentive to my problems and does not treat me like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. I am on Medicare and even though most times my bills are paid by Medicare or Aetna, he gives me full attention, unlike other Dr.'s I have been to. He is convenient to my home, but, I would drive farther to remain his patient. I have always been treated nicely by the staff on the phone or in the office. I really like that I dont have to wait days for an appointment. I get in either the day I call, or, the next day. Keep up the good work.

July 24th, 2013
New to this pratice
I can not begin to describe the relief I feel finding Dr. Duncan's practice. My experience has been nothing but positive and and feel lie I am finally taking my first steps to being a healthy person again. The staff has been OUTSTANDING. Very sympathetic and understanding, Reception is very courteous and professional, I really like that I can leave the office and go right next door for my lab work and prescriptions. Dr Duncan is easy to talk to, and addressed all my concerns without making me feel like he was judging me or talking down to me. Overall this is one of the best offices I have ever gone to. I am telling my friends!

December 6th, 2011
Terrible Office Staff and Manager
I was a patient for over two years and then they changed up staff and office manager and the customer service was TERRIBLE! I have a child who is Autistic and we waited over 2 hours because they could not figure out the Medicaid approval. I ended up calling myself and getting it straighted out and then they expected me to pay for the office visit even though Medicaid was updating it he records and would cover it. When I refused I was told that either I pay $50 now or be billed $150 tomorrow and that they were seeing my children as a courtesy because they do not take Traditional Medicaid. Hmmmm...they sure took it for my 4 children for the past 2 1/2 years in the sum of over $6000 that Medicaid had paid them. I will NEVER go back and will be making complaints to anyone and everyone who will listen.

July 13th, 2017