Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Duncan is an excellent doctor and a nice man. Would recommend.

March 11th, 2014
Never disappointed.
I have been going to see Dr. Duncan since he opened his practice at this location. He is always attentive to my problems and does not treat me like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. I am on Medicare and even though most times my bills are paid by Medicare or Aetna, he gives me full attention, unlike other Dr.'s I have been to. He is convenient to my home, but, I would drive farther to remain his patient. I have always been treated nicely by the staff on the phone or in the office. I really like that I dont have to wait days for an appointment. I get in either the day I call, or, the next day. Keep up the good work.

July 23rd, 2013
New to this pratice
I can not begin to describe the relief I feel finding Dr. Duncan's practice. My experience has been nothing but positive and and feel lie I am finally taking my first steps to being a healthy person again. The staff has been OUTSTANDING. Very sympathetic and understanding, Reception is very courteous and professional, I really like that I can leave the office and go right next door for my lab work and prescriptions. Dr Duncan is easy to talk to, and addressed all my concerns without making me feel like he was judging me or talking down to me. Overall this is one of the best offices I have ever gone to. I am telling my friends!

February 4th, 2013
Nurses Rude and of No Help -- But Dr Duncan GREAT
Dr. Duncan is easy to talk to and explains things great. He is kind to kids and has a great bedside manner. However, dealing with the nurses weighs a heavy part since you deal with them more than doctor. Every nurse here has been rude, irritated and acted like they hate kids! They have been unfriendly, preoccupied and act more like a clerk at a dollar store than a degreed nurse. There is no courtesy or professionalism at all. The primary nurse has long multi-colored nails often with the nailpolish 50% off! Very, very unprofessional. Receptionists are polite and professional but the 4-5 nurses I have encountered have made me feel like I don't trust them to even prepare a shot for my child! Though I like Dr. Duncan, it is hard to respect Health First when you can't trust the nursing staff.

May 17th, 2012
wonderful doctor
This doctor was so nice. He listened to what I was saying and helped me make the best deicions for my medical care.

December 5th, 2011
Terrible Office Staff and Manager
I was a patient for over two years and then they changed up staff and office manager and the customer service was TERRIBLE! I have a child who is Autistic and we waited over 2 hours because they could not figure out the Medicaid approval. I ended up calling myself and getting it straighted out and then they expected me to pay for the office visit even though Medicaid was updating it he records and would cover it. When I refused I was told that either I pay $50 now or be billed $150 tomorrow and that they were seeing my children as a courtesy because they do not take Traditional Medicaid. Hmmmm...they sure took it for my 4 children for the past 2 1/2 years in the sum of over $6000 that Medicaid had paid them. I will NEVER go back and will be making complaints to anyone and everyone who will listen.