A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Johnson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tommy Johnson practice?
- Dr. Tommy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Johnson practices Family Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Family Physicians.