A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Kuo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Kuo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tommy Kuo practice?
- Dr. Tommy Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Kuo practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.