A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Leong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Leong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Leong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Kai-Nang Leong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tommy K. Leong practice?
- Dr. Tommy Leong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Leong practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.