A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen, FRCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkelsen graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikkelsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen FRCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen practice?
- Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen practices Neurology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Neurologists.